Quantity Surveyor - Athlone
You will join an organisation at the forefront of the industry and active in a wide range of sectors, delivering commercial, residential, educational and pharmaceutical projects for high-profile clients.
In this company, you’ll have the opportunity to avail of extensive professional development initiatives, allowing you to expand your knowledge and add to your professional skills.
Due to consistent excellence in project delivery, they have a significant volume of upcoming work and this position has been created due to continued expansion. This is a long-term position offering outstanding career development opportunities.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying with 5+ years’ experience
- Previous experience with a leading Contractor in Ireland preferable
- Experience in CostX, AutoCAD, MS Project and Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and work on your own initiative
How to apply:
Apply confidentially now with your CV
Call 085 875 1842
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.