Estimator - Dublin
Client: Leading Main Contractor
Salary: Excellent salary and package
Contract Type: Permanent
Be a part of a company that provides the highest standard of building and fit-out services in Ireland.
As industry-leaders, they are active on projects of up to €70m and can offer you a position on projects for renowned clients. With a track record of delivering exceptional results while empowering their people, you will join a company where you can truly excel.
Professional development is an important part of this company and the variety of initiatives for continued learning is something that sets them apart. They will invest in your continued development and support you in building a meaningful and fulfilling career.
For this role the client requires the candidate to have -
- A degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction economics or similar
- Proficient computer and presentation skills
- A successful career history with minimum 5 years’ experience in Estimating within the Building or Civil Engineering sectors.
- Commitment to own professional development
- Work for a leading company who offer an excellent remuneration package.
- Opportunity progress quickly up the ranks once you have proven your capabilities with the company.
- They will support you with the tools required to advance your career - Professional development programs etc.
How to apply:
Follow the link below and submit your CV.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 087 6210726
Please note that we ensure that all applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
If you are considering a move, we would be happy to take the time to discuss potential opportunities that may interest you and progress your career.