Civil Engineering Project Manager- Northeast, Ireland
- Excellent benefits
- Continuous progression opportunities
Join a leading contractor with expertise in the Power, Construction, Telecommunications and Rail sectors amongst others. The company has developed a strong portfolio of clients in the UK & Ireland including some of the largest telecommunications and power companies in Northern Europe. They continue to expand and have recently secured a major framework project in the East of Ireland. You will be working on this framework project and have a key role in the delivery of important infrastructure.
This is a company that invests in their team, and they support continued development, further education, and career progression. They will always facilitate people that want to gain new skills and qualifications including Chartership.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the project team
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring a project execution strategy is in place
- Ensuring that company systems are adhered to by the project team
- Being results orientated
- Being financially aware of subcontracts and calculating cost implications
- Providing leadership and direction to the project team
What you will need:
- 3rd level qualification in Project Management or Civil Engineering
- 2-3 years experience
- Substation & highway work experience
- Safe pass
- Managed projects up to €10 million in value
- Full driver’s license
Apply now with your CV.