Site Engineer- Dublin 8
- Permanent position
- Market leading competitive salary + benefits
- Career progression
- Company vehicle
Join an award-winning construction and civil engineering company with a reputation for excellence across high-value projects. You will join a highly skilled and professional team within one of the largest Main Contractors in Ireland and have the opportunity to work on the most prestigious projects.
- Maintaining site records
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities, reading drawings and communicating information to the team
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications. Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- The day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Setting out as required
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Ordering materials for site activities
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Carrying out site safety checks
- What you will need:
- Setting out experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
- Previous experience using AutoCAD
- GPS and surveying knowledge
Take the next step in your career by:
Applying confidentially today with your CV.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.