BIM Coordinator-Dublin 8
Landmark Healthcare project
Benefits/Package: Competitive salary, 8% pension, health care
Join an award-winning construction and civil engineering company with a reputation for excellence across high-value projects. You will join a highly skilled and professional team within one of the largest Main Contractors in Ireland.
About the Company:
Join a leading Irish main contractor who specialise in both construction & civil engineering over the past 60 years. This company has an excellent reputation with being responsible for the development of highly regarded projects in the residential, commercial and the educational sectors. Working with this company will allow you to be exposed to high profile developments as well as working alongside some of the most experienced and skilled workers in their field.
Role responsibilities include:
- Identify and resolve design issues by ensuring coordination among all models through clash analysis and thorough model interrogation.
- Actively engage in coordination and design review meetings, maintain daily communication with subcontractors, and contribute to coordination efforts through modeling in Revit.
- Manage BIM deliverables according to the program and BIM Execution Plan (BEP), and consistently uphold high standards in one's work.
Role requirements include:
- Hold a minimum degree qualification or higher in a relevant field.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in the field.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in Revit and Navisworks.
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills.