Contracts Supervisor – Limerick
Temporary role with the option to move to permanent
- Car plus fuel card
Join one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors with over 30 years’ experience in the industry. This company offer a diverse range of services such as Mechanical & Electrical projects, High Voltage, Lighting and Rail.
They have a national footprint across Ireland and the UK with over 6 regional depots in the Republic of Ireland. They are Irelands leading street light contractor responsible for the maintenance of over 250,000 streetlights across the republic of Ireland.
The company deliver the highest safety, service and excellence standards to the local authorities and the people they represent. They provide national coverage and local expertise across the country.
As Contracts Supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of electrical and civil's teams on lighting, cabling and street furniture. Ensure all activities are planned, assigned and within budget and time sensitive deadlines
What you will be doing:
- Supervise and coordinate the installation of Public Lighting and EV Charger installations contracts in the Limerick region
- Lead a team of technicians and subcontractor
- Monitor project progress and ensure all SLA's and goals are met
- Liaise with subcontracts/local authorities/Utility providers etc
- Complete site visits/inspections
- Prepare progress reports, budgets etc
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Contracts Supervisor role in construction or in utilities
- Knowledgeable in public lighting and EV charging systems
- Good knowledge of electrical/wiring regulations
- Previous electrical testing experience/knowledge would be beneficial
- Project Management skills
- Previous people management experience
- A full drivers license is required
Apply confidentially today with your CV